• c85127

Look beneath the surface - the Dukes of Bedford's house at Thorney Abbey


Look at Justin Ayton's site to learn more about the history of these complex historic buildings. Their origins probably predate the Dissolution of the Abbey of Thorney in 1539, and the site has been updated and developed ever since.

http://www.justinayton.com/Appraisals/CountryHouse


01733 270908

The Tankyard, Station Road, Thorney, Peterborough PE6 0QE Cambridgeshire UK

©2016 by Thorney Heritage Museum. Proudly created with Wix.com